A respected industry specialist delivering pragmatic results
The team at Brand One have built a reputation as specialists in the business to business sector with extensive experience in the resources and energy sectors.
We have worked with businesses across the industry, including junior to major mining companies, mining contractors, mine services including engineering, procurement and construction management contractors, consulting and engineering firms and equipment suppliers.
Our focus is on the delivery of commercial value to our clients, leveraging our strategic experience with a pragmatic understanding of the essential drivers for business development and building brand equity.
As brand and marketing specialists, we work strategically with our clients building clear market position and ensuring that their capabilities, product, service and employment offering is clearly and consistently communicated to the industry.
Our strength in our ability to work both internally and externally with companies.
Internally we have assisted in the development and engagement of culturally aligned businesses, directed in the delivery of the brand promise with integrity and targeted at both retention and quality recruitment.
Combined, we send clear and consistent messages to the market. Anything short of this can result in the dilution of a company’s reputation.
Our experience spans across all areas in the industry with businesses of all sizes, both domestically in Australia and globally building company profiles and market awareness in Africa, Latin American, Europe and Asia. Our team is business fluent in English, Mandarin, Japanese, Indian, Cantonese and Arabic.
Our marketing and communication services to the resources and energy sector include:
Brand and market positioning
- Integrated sales & marketing strategy
- Investor relations
- Media policy
- Public and investor communications
- Crisis communications plans and advisory
- Preparing brands for IPO, M&As, JV’s
- Pre and post mergers and acquisitions consultancy
- Employer branding and values engagement
- Market research including competitor analysis and client research
- Community relations.
Brand development including logos, style guides, visual imagery
- Campaign development
- Public relations including industry and investor communications
- Copywriting and editorial development
- Advertising creative and production
- Recruitment marketing
- Media planning and buying
- Digital and social media plans
- Website development
- Design and production of all sales collateral including capability statements, brochures, signage, exhibition material, tender templates and corporate videos
- Annual reports, prospectus, financial presentations
- Photography and video shoots
- Internal newsletters and magazines
- Safety journal, manuals, Take 5s
- Induction and other training tools including the development of Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Values engagement programs including collateral, recognition programs and internal communications.
For further information, download our Capability Statement or view our work on our client’s websites: