Strong Capability Statements are essential for every business to business (B2B) company.
We understand the difference between selling business to business (B2B) to business to consumer (B2C).
The team at Brand One is respected nationally as specialist in producing Capability Statements that are strong business development tools.
When presenting your company to another business, effective company profile documents or Capability Statements showcases the business, its products and the way it delivers its services professionally.
Strong graphic presentation, coupled with strategic and relevant content puts your best foot forward.
Our process is well planned and strategic when building a Capability Statement. The stages we go through are collaborative and come from a sense of care.
- We listen and respect what you need
- We research and gather the information and visuals needed
- We provide advice on the best way to present your business’s strengths and how it differs from your competitors
- We put strategy into action when we copy write the content, pushing out key statements and your point of different
- We then combine this is awesome creative that not only is aligned with your brand direction but helps further profile your strengths and key messages
- Combined – we will help produce a Capability Statement that will strongly support the business development function for years to come.
We specialise in the mining and resources, oil & gas and property sectors and understand what is important in these markets.
Print versus Digital
Support by our specialist digital division One Digital we can advise you on how best to produce and present your Capability Statement, the best mediums and tools such as embedded video, eBook or brochure.
Capability Statement Examples
View our gallery to see samples of our work.
View our work on our client’s websites:
- Force Equipment
- Intermodal Group
- Stevenson Logistics
- Global Marine Design
- Nitro Sibir Australia
- B&E Fire Protection & Mechanical Services