Businesses are more likely to be successful if there is a clear and united sense of direction.
Under a clear brand strategy, the internal brand is defined by the company’s vision and mission and brought to life by its values. The execution creates its culture.
Having a strong sense of identity provides purpose, guides behaviour and strengthens market presence.
It underpins the performance of products and services offered and helps deliver on the brand promise. It is only when the internal brand is aligned to the external brand positioning that companies have a long-term, sustainable market positioning.
One Business. One Brand.
Brand One strongly believes in creating one united business. Employee engagement helps build effective and healthy cultures. We assist in building employee brand positions by applying the right mix of mediums to engage with staff.
Our work includes:
- Mission & Vision: We clarify strategically-aligned visions and missions for businesses setting clear, long-term direction
- Values: We help articulate and engage values across the organisation
- Retention Strategies: We will engage with employees through the best mix of media including:
- Employee Programs: Such as values based awards eg Employee of the Year, events, incentives, performance appraisals
- Social media: We can build and engage staff dispersed globally through social media, managing posts that deliver key messages to teams
- Newsletters & Company Magazines: We build, interview, write, design and disperse newsletters ensuring key cultural and value-based messages are embedded in stories.
- Recruitment Marketing: We will build integrated campaigns using traditional channels and digital strategies to reach the right talent. Today, your best talent is already networked on the web and is more likely to be reached and engaged online. They are more inclined to believe what they read on the web than what is advertised.
Our accomplishments include:
- Building united cultures
- Aggressive global recruitment campaigns
- Established communications schedules with staff.
We have worked closely with both marketing and HR departments and built great organisations, large and small.
Contact us to discuss the possibilities.