Approved WALGA Preferred Supplier for Brand and Marketing Strategy and Creative Design and Production
Brand and Marketing Strategy for Local Government
The WALGA team at Brand One collectively has in excess of 20 years’ experience in destination marketing and a combined 100 years in strategic brand and marketing experience. In addition, we have specific experience in the M&A (mergers and acquisitions) environment having assisted with over 150 M&As globally.
We have extensive experience in engaging multiple stakeholders and delivering structured and well-planned marketing and communications strategies to the community. We will leverage our campaign experience to create an overarching brand strategy that will encapsulate the spirit of Councils and the community.
Our strengths include:
- Extensive marketing strategy experience in developing and positioning brands and campaigns that are strategically targeted to achieve objectives
- Building integrated and holistic marketing and communications plans that address both the external and internal audiences
- Creating a demonstrated shift in awareness and engagement of targeted audiences achieving and exceeding targeted results
- Managing corporate communications, public and media relations, protecting reputation through risks and crisis communications strategies
- Working with and providing independent facilitation to a broad range of stakeholders in the public and private sector to gain input and buy-in to the strategies proposed.
Design, Creative and Production Excellence for Local Government
Our award-winning design and creative production teams translate brand identities to great campaigns and creative that are right on strategy.
What we offer?
- A one-stop-show for the design and production across all mediums
- Graphic design
- Campaign development
- Full production capabilities including TV, radio, press, outdoor/signage, digital and print
- Project management excellence supported by proven systems and processes to ensure well-managed implementation.
- Brand development including logos, style guides, visual imagery
- Public relations including industry and investor communications
- Copywriting and editorial development
- Advertising creative and production
- Recruitment marketing
- Media planning and buying
- Digital and social media plans
- Website development
- Design and production of all collateral including brochures, signage, vehicles, uniforms and much more
- Annual reports and presentations
- Photography and video shoots
- Internal communications including newsletters and magazines
Our case studies and testimonials attest to our work.
For further information, download our Capability Statement or view WALGA Advertising and Media Services Preferred Supplier Listing.
Purpose built, experienced WALGA teams
At Brand One, we purpose build teams to meet our clients’ requirements. Each team is led by a senior Account Director always providing strategic direction and oversight.